Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Little Gym with Mom's League...

It's great to be able to enjoy the backyard in the morning before it gets too hot outside... mom has decided that pj's in the backyard are perfectly acceptable...


I had a great time dancing with my shadow in the sand (and yes I only have 2 pairs of pajamas right now... we are waiting until it's a little warmer to wear my short sleeve ones)...


Every once in a while mommy falls in love with a shirt...

While the front of this shirt is cute...


It's the wings on the back that mom fell in love with...


So yes you'll be seeing this shirt a lot this summer...


Especially since I still love Tinkerbell so much!



Trying to show both sides of my shirt at the same time...


Before we headed out for our day's adventures I asked mommy to have a tea party with me...


It's definitely one of my favorite things to do right now...


Our first stop of the day was to get mom's oil changed... she had to laugh when I decided to make the chairs into a choo choo train in the play area...


Our next stop was MUCH more fun! Little Gym Southlake!


With friends!

Brooklyn was there...






and Addie...


We got to jump like kangaroos...


and play with the parachute...


Me and my preschool friends...


Don't you love the wings?


We got to go under the parachute...


and explore the gym...


I loved the rings today!


Mr. Nick threw Brooklyn up in the air...


While I took a break...


Finally it was time for bubbles...




and balls...


Moo Moo really looks like her sister in this picture...


We found colored sand at Walmart this afternoon and mommy bought me some.... her original intention was that I wouldn't mix it in my big sandbox, but some ended up over there...


It's awesome sand, but it's really messy! I dumped some in my hair and mom thinks she'll be finding purple sand for a year!


Tonight after dinner I asked mommy to "do my hair"...


So she practiced her french braid...


Such a big girl look!


Then I grabbed a magazine Grandma Kitty left and said "mommy I read to you"...

1 comment:

Carole said...

LOVE that fairy outfit!