Friday, April 23, 2010

Playdate at McDonalds...

We started the morning playing in sand...


Mom and I were just so excited it wasn't raining we ran outside to play...


Eventually mom convinced me to go upstairs and play...


"I'm a cowgirl"...


I didn't want to get ready to leave until mom explained where I was going...


To Heritage Trace McDonalds!


With Bubba!


and Addy M.


We hadn't seen her since her sister Rhaegan arrived...


This McDonalds is the most fun!


Addi T. was there to!


It was great to see her twice this week!


So hard to get a shot of all of us!


I still love riding in the big red car...


I even let Bubba join me...


Austin HATES cameras but every once in a while mom can catch him and his cuteness...


Ready to see my craziness???


Yep that's me jumping from one place to another...


While Bubba found a spot to play with cars...


Ready to see me looking like a 4 year old?

Get ready for it...







Unreal huh?

On another note, some teething pain prayers are requested. I'm cutting my last two 2 year molars and then I'll be done for a long time! I'm in a lot of pain and barely eating (luckily I'll still drink milk and eat ice cream). When the tylenol wears off I cry and tell mommy that my teeth hurt and I want her to make them better. Mommy and daddy feel so helpless. I was pitiful at bedtime tonight. :(

No comments: