Friday, April 16, 2010

Bluebonnets 2010

Mom will help me get caught up on my regular blogging tomorrow, but tonight we wanted to share our fun field trip. Mom told me we were going to go play dress up with the flowers and I was super excited!

She choose to shoot my bluebonnet pictures herself this year because I was so unhappy sitting in them last year... she also thinks I ham it up for her more than anyone else...

We shot them at two places... first on the hill outside of the Solana business complex and then we went to the little white house on LD Lockett in Colleyville, this is mom's new favorite location!



Mom made my shirt and my bow...

My hair is just a little too crazy for headbands...


This is the 2nd location...


Mom loves the house and how comfortable I was running around the fenced area...














But mom's favorite shots of the day came when I committed breaking and entering and asked mom to lift me over the fence so I could climb on the train... mom let me (though she didn't go)...




We also had to get a shot of my pettiskirt and boots on a fence at a farm nearby...


Happy Spring Everyone!

4 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

Those are great photos Ashlee!

Carole said...

Those pictures are awesome! And I love her outfit!

learningsomethingneweveryday said...

Oh my gosh, those bluebonnet pictures are adorable! I found your blog while hunting for just the place to take pictures of the bluebonnets this year with my son. Do you mind sharing the address of this little white house and whether or not it's public property? It's so hard to find a good spot that isn't on the side of the busy highways. Your spot looks perfect! Thank you, Ashlee!

Milla & her mommy said...

K. Ham the pictures were taken in Colleyville at LD Lockett & Bransford. It's off of Highway 26. It is not a private property and it's such a great background. Good luck!