Saturday, April 3, 2010

Preschool Easter Party...

Thursday was my preschool Easter Party...

Mom made me a dress out of a Target t-shirt and some Easter chick material... I love how comfy t-shirt dresses are...


I was super excited to see mommy at school...


She came to take pictures of me and my friends...


Our Easter buckets quickly became drums...




Future girl band...


After drumming they became peekaboo hats...


Addison loved it!


So did I!


and Brooklyn too!


Finally it was time to go find eggs!


"Let's go!"


Watch us go!


Keira and Brooklyn knew exactly what they were suppose to do...


I just wanted to open all of them... but they were empty!




Go Brooklyn!


Class picture time...


Brooklyn listening to our story...


We tried to do egg races...


I dropped it every two steps...


Jimmy had it down...


I decided stirring them was more fun...


and Keira joined me...

No comments: