Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Friend Teaghan

Mom and I took a road trip to Lavon today to visit my friend Teaghan, her older brother Will and her mom and dad. My mom and her mom were big sis/little sis in Kappa Kappa Gamma at UNT... our moms hope that we are Kappa pledge sisters in 18 years, but not at UNT... they're thinking maybe UT or somewhere.

Sittin pretty in my strawberry dress...


Chilling at Teaghan's house...


Yay! Just us girls!


Ready for the pool...



Mom says it's HARD to get pictures of babies sitting together...


The neighborhood has a great little water park and pool... Teaghan and I really liked this little beach area, but mom was scared I was going to throw myself backwards from sitting and hit my head... Caren spotted me. :)


Some pretty pictures of Teaghan...



Proof that mommy was there!


Ok I'm ready to go home now...


Look TEETH! They are finally showing when I smile real big! Mom is SO excited!


Mom bought my first "grass" rug for the playroom... I LOVE it! It's as soft as a teddy bear...


You know who else loves it?????




Maggie!



What are you doing Maggie?


I even took a nose dive on the carpet from sitting and didn't cry... that's how soft it is! It's like falling on a blanket!


Mom thinks this is a sassy look... one I'll be giving alot when I'm 5!


I'm ready to figure out this crawling thing now...


I'm coming to get you mom...


This picture took mom's breath away...


So did this one...


Maggie's my best friend! Callie was in the room too, but she wouldn't get in the picture...


Maggie it's not REALLY grass... you can't eat it!


This is my story time chair... let's read a book...


Wait it's upside down...


Mommy can you read it to me... I forgot I don't know how...


Maybe we can read to Maggie....


Doesn't Maggie look innocent in this picture?


My smile gets SO big when daddy gets home from work...


Here's what it looks like...


Another version of it...


I'm really starting to dig this sitting thing!


And I always have a smirky smile waiting somewhere...


I love my daddy....


Don't I look happy?


Ok ready for the picture that's going to make you laugh.... Mom thinks I was rolling my eyes at her...





No comments: