Thursday, July 3, 2008

6 month apt & Waffles!!!

Today was my 6 month appointment... even though I'm almost 7 months old...

Does anyone remember when I was this tiny?
2 weeks old...


3 months old...


6 months old...



They left us in the doctor's office with all my clothes off for like 10 minutes... luckily mommy grabbed my favorite blanket from the car.


Here are my stats...
I'm 17 pounds (3 pound weight gain since 3 months appointment - definitely slowing down), that is at the 42nd percentile for weight.

I'm 25.25 inches (3/4 of an inch taller), and that is at the 9th percentile for height... mom thinks they measured wrong because the nurse when I went a couple weeks ago said I was 26 inches so unless I shrunk, this is wrong... If I was 26 inches I would be in the 26th percentile (that sounds better).

My head circumference of 17.75 inches (3/4 of an inch bigger), and that is at the 91st percentile for head circumference. Leia can I have your domain name?

In other news, mom officially fired my pediatrician today. There's a bunch of reasons why and she's spent most of the day ranting about them, but to sum it up... 1) he doesn't believe that teething is painful (WHATEVER)... 2) He thinks I'm sensitive because mommy has made me that way (I'm just a sensitive soul, what can I say???)... there's a bunch of other stuff too, but mommy said it doesn't matter... we are on the hunt for a new pediatrician... wish us luck!

The shots went ok... I cried, but mommy remembered to bring a bottle so that calmed me down almost immediately... Once we got home I slept from 10:30 to 1pm, 4pm to 6pm and then went to bed at 8:30pm. I'm a sleepy girl on shot day!

My big adventure of the day was trying a homemade banana waffle...


Daddy do you want some?


Ok I'll eat it...


Mmmmmm... this is SO good! (notice who is waiting right there for my scraps)...


Mommy thank you for making them... they are SO good!


See I have a WHOLE mouthful!


See how alert Maggie is?


Don't I look sweet in this picture?


Mommy gave me a tv guide to read... I spit on Heidi and Spencer... go team Lauren!!!


What's on the hot list?


What is Denise Richards wearing????


I don't like it, she's suppose to be changing her image... I'm tearing up the page...


Tune in tomorrow for 4th of July pictures!!! I have a new bow and a cute new outfit!!!

No comments: