Thursday, July 31, 2008

Swim Lessons & Leaping Lizards...

Another Thursday... another swim lesson...

Sorry it's a bad picture... the flash didn't go off, but mom wanted to keep posting our weekly swim lesson pic...


Just chillin', watching the 9:30 swim lesson...


"Ahhhh this is the life!"


Mom promises that if she had realized I was going to look this cute in this shirt, she would have put it on me sooner!


"Am I cute mom?"


Look, mom even made me a bow with a watermelon center to match...


"What are you taking a picture of mom?"


Mom and Kat were nice enough to take Corbin and I to Leaping Lizards today... They have a bunch of bounce houses and a toddler room... we had a good time...


"Are we playing with him again?" Corbin always looks MUCH happier to see me then I am to see him...


"Look... it's a baby jail!!!"


"Mmmmm this ball is tasty"


"What do you mean it might be dirty mom?"


"Mom, can I have a ball pit?"


"Hi mom, you're way up there"


"Hey Corbin are you joining me in here?"


"Hi mom..."


"Hey look, Corbin's looking at the camera!"



"Check us out... we're playing together!


Look an indoor slide that's my size...


A unicorn? So neat!


Another slide... the balls were really the most interesting part!


"Corbin are you going to try to pull up on me?" Mom was pretty proud of me for fighting back a little bit today...


Mom doesn't know what I was smiling at in this picture BUT it shows my new lip line... With my top teeth coming in, my upper lip is sticking out a little


Tonight there was a poop incident... Pooping in the jumparoo is NOT a good idea, it goes everywhere! Mom didn't want to get me redressed just for dinner, so I ate dinner in my diaper and a bib... fun stuff!

Eating cheerios...


"What'cha taking a picture of mom?"

No comments: