Thursday, July 24, 2008

New Backpack and A Playdate with Corbin

Today I had my 2nd of 4 swim lessons. I went all the way under the water a few times and did REALLY well floating on my back.

After class I got to lounge in a really soft chair and have a bottle (dad thinks my hair looks like David Letterman)...


I am so excited! Mom and I went back to school shopping yesterday (even though I don't go to school yet) and I got a new backpack! Mom laughed when they asked if I needed a matching lunchbox... ha!

It's a GREAT backpack with tons of pockets...


there's even room for Monty the Monkey!


"What's in here mommy?"


Just a pic of me... no props needed.


Time for sister pics...

I love my dog sister, she's the best!


See I've gotten good at petting her...


And she continues to be good at licking me...


"Maggie can I see your paws? They look like they might be fun to chew..."


Mommy and I went over to Kat and Corbin's to play today.


We kept ending up back to back when we were playing... mom thought it was pretty cute.


Why is it that other people's toys taste better?


"Corbin why do you have a princess? Maybe I should take her home, I kind of love her"...


Corbin has a great puppy named Jack...

"Come here puppy, puppy"...


"Mom I didn't know these things came in different shapes and sizes???"


Corbin is crawling and pulling up on everything... in this picture he was pulling up on mommy trying to get her camera...


Kat introduced mom and I to the wonderful world of the bolster! It was a great way to work on my crawling skills... I was able to prop myself up and work on my upper body strength... mom and I are going bolster shopping tomorrow!

2 comments:

The Guerra Girls said...

My mommy just discovered the bolster, too! I started using it on Tuesday - isn't it fun? It gives me a MUCH better view!!

Anonymous said...

So Cute..! She is looking very happy with her school backpacks.