Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cheerios, a Beautiful Sundress & New Pajamas!

Mom thought I was pretty cute this morning with my cheerios... I would get a handful in my mouth and then smile a big cheerio smile... mom is SO easily entertained!


"Yay Cheerios!"


Great-Aunt Melissa sent me this beautiful sundress... isn't it pretty? The back has awesome detail, but it doesn't fit me yet the way it's suppose to... Thanks Melissa!


Grinning at a toy...


This is the bunny that Melissa and Great-Grandma Pat gave me for Easter... I love it!


It's still a great chewy...


Today mom bought me my first pajamas... I've been sleeping in just onesies, but mom wants me to get use to being in shorts/pants and a top for winter... I also seem to have an abnormally long torso (like mom) and onesies are starting to get really tight on me (nonetheless my head is too big for most of them)...

We got 2 sets of jammies at Carters today for $3.99 each. These are 9-12 month! I'll be in 2T in no time! Ha!


"Mommy why are my shorts so long?"... I guess my real question is why are my legs so short? Mommy says to blame Papa Rodman...


Even though I was tired during this photoshoot, I still had smiles to share.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, don't you look pretty in your new dress! What a lucky girl you are! And, you look so cute in your jammies! Love you, Nana