Friday, July 11, 2008

Carousels & Build A Bear & A Laughing Video Too!

What a day! It was daddy's LAST day of staycation so we had to get a lot of activity in...

I wouldn't take my morning nap in my crib this morning so mom decided to put me in my swing while she took a shower and got ready for the day... I was asleep before she got out of the shower... I slept in my swing for an hour and kept sinking lower and lower... this was right before I woke up... legs crossed, head on my poodle, dreaming about my day to come and my sore neck. :)


A couple pictures of my outfit... mom says we're going to have to pass it on to someone else... the legs don't have elastic and they are WAY too tight on my chubby thighs... at least I got to wear it once! It's SUPER cute!


Mom made me a little matching bow while I was napping...


See how cute the halter is? This is the only halter I have...


I don't want to give it away mom... but you're right it's uncomfortable... Emerson do you think it would fit your long legs? Mommy is going to bring it to dinner tomorrow night.


M&D and I all went to Grapevine Mills today... first we ate in the food court (here's how I looked when I was done with my Mum Mum)...


We mainly went to Grapevine Mills so we could ride the carousel... my first carousel!


Daddy & I before it started...


When is it going to start mom?


Wow this is unbelievable!


Pretty horsey... can I pet your mane?



Weee!!! This is SO much fun!


Mom was playing with the sepia feature on picasa...


Daddy, put the camera down and enjoy the ride!


Mommy thinks I look angelic in this picture (notice I'm holding on to the reins)...


Whoa I'm a little dizzy!!!


After the carousel M&D took me to Build A Bear!!! YAY! My first Build A Bear experience! SOOO much fun!

Mommy let me look at ALL the different animals so I could pick the perfect one...


I think I want a puppy mommy, just like Maggie...


What should we name her mommy?


How about Pepper the Pupper??? Nana always calls Maggie a "pupper" so mom suggested Pepper the Pupper and I smiled... so she was named... I think I'll call her "Pep".


Can you tell how much I love my new friend? She has the perfect amount of stuffing!


Mommy and I sat down to register Pep... that way if she ever gets lost she will be sent to me through the mail.


My favorite part of Pep is her tag... I chewed it to shreds!


Pep the Pup makes a great chew toy!


Holding hands...


Good Pepper the Pupper... Sweet doggie!


Where's Milla? (I'm under the doggie mommy)...


Maybe we should just take a nap... (you can see Pepper's collar really well in this picture, it looks JUST like Maggie's)...


I'm not sure this stroller is big enough for both of us...


Mommy thought this was a sweet picture of us...


Tonight I was doing the funniest laughing thing... it was this silent laugh... here are two videos of it.


No comments: