Thursday, July 17, 2008

Swim Lessons & Hurst Waterpark...

This morning I started baby swim lessons with some of my playgroup friends... it was GREAT! I worked on kicking and blowing bubbles... dipping my face underwater (just to over my nose)... floating on my back... and jumping into the water and swimming back to the edge. I was the youngest and only girl (always), but I kept up really well.

I have swim lessons for the next 3 Thursdays so I should be a fish by the end of the summer!


Looking a little sad after swim lessons were over...


Here is the class after us... mom didn't get a picture of my class since she was in the water with me. Bella was in the second class, she was the only girl in that class too...


Mom let me hang out and watch the second class for a few minutes... I really wanted to jump back in and take the class again!


After my morning nap mom and Jenny took Bella and I to Hurst Waterpark to test out our new skills...


I needed a few minutes to just take everything in...


Wait we're getting back in the water???


I think Bella was asking me to be her best friend...


Or she was trying to steal my hat...


The only picture mom got where we are both looking at the camera... of course there's only half of Bella!


"Bella... what are you doing???"


Mom I'm officially exhausted... can we go home?


Keep reading to see videos of me. :)

No comments: