Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Bedford Splash & My New Toy

There are certain "firsts" that mommy really likes daddy to be there for... we are trying to get through those this week while daddy is on his "staycation"... today it was Bedford Splash Waterpark! SO much fun!

Here I am in my umbrella stroller... It's like a modern day chariot!


Mom thought this was a pretty cool editorial shot... waiting in line for daddy to pay.


Don't I look excited?


Daddy & I in the wading area...


Whoa daddy you got me REALLY wet!


I know it says "no diving"... can I please dive daddy?


Mom loves the fake palm trees in the back of this pic...


What if I just jump in from sitting?


A pool I can sit in!


And splash! (showing off my teeth)


Whoa it's kind of cold in here!


Daddy went down this big slide!


He went down this one too...


He says he won't do this one again!


Mommy and I...


I liked this area!!! I got REALLY wet!


Mom held me over the jets...



Ahhhh....


This afternoon my new toy arrived... It's a Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Birdbath... M&D (mom and dad) are hoping that I like bird watching as much as Nana and Grandad...

Mom this is awesome!


Here's a close up of the toy... the birds talk to eachother (they are mommy and baby) and the numbers count... it plays GREAT music and I can pull out the plants at the bottom... SO much fun!


Dad flew me over the top of the toy so I could see the birds really closely... I wanted to chew on the birds...


Daddy helped me play for a few minutes because I wanted to see it at a different angle...


Mom, put the camera down and come PLAY!


Come here birdy birdy....


I love this toy!


I played SO intensely with my new toy... this toy gets GREAT reviews!


Yay this is SO much fun! Check out mom's new hair... she got it done today... it looks great mommy!


After the waterpark I took a 3 hour nap (mom's going to take me back more often)... so since I took a 3 hour nap, I got to stay up a little later... Guess what I got to watch? So You Think You Can Dance!!! I was completely still and silent as I watched them dance..


Our air conditioning broke this evening... the fan still works, but the a/c won't turn on... M&D put some fans in my room and dressed me in my lightest weight onesie... hopefully I'll be able to sleep ok with the heat... hopefully it'll get fixed tomorrow.

All voting for the Cutest Baby Contest is over at 10:00am on Thursday... don't forget to vote!

No comments: