Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gymbucks!

Today we went to Vista Ridge Mall to pick up mom's Gymbuck purchases... everything we bought is for next summer, I'm amazed how big the clothes are... am I really going to be that big? Mom says that was her favorite mall when she was in college and they have a GREAT Gymboree!

Here's some photos before we left... this shirt has been sitting in my closet for months and I had never worn it until today... pretty cute huh?




Mom is nervous to let me stand on my own because I tip over... but I wanted to show off my cute skirt...


See mom I can do it on my own...


Something about Vista Ridge Mall make me need to go #2... both times we've gone there it's inspired me and this time I made a mess... so much that my super cute skirt had to be thrown into my ziploc bag that is kept in my bag for such things...

Can't I just hang out in my diaper mom?


Mom said that if I wanted to play on the playground I would have to wear pants or a skirt... we found this one at Children's Place for $4.00... not bad for a quick purchase.

I think I looked happier in my diaper!


We went over to the play area but right when we got there the security guard came over and explained that it was closing for 30 minutes for cleaning... mom said that if I didn't stop playing the security guard would arrest me... then she put me in the tiny police car to show me what it would be like...


I didn't like it... Mom I don't want to be arrested... we can leave the play area!


Make sure you vote one more time for Cutest Baby... voting ends at 10am on Thursday!
http://www.mix1029.com/pages/contests/cutebaby/index-voting-day2.html

We'll know the results on Monday.

No comments: