Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Playdate with Corbin...



We had a very busy day and took lots of pictures!

Let's see where to start... Mom was trying to decide which jean skirt fit me today and the cat decided she wanted to wear one too!


Today's photoshoot...



"Wait... is there someone behind me?"


"Ahhhh Cat Kisses!!!" - I've been working on my "k" sounds... mom is convinced I'm working on cat.


"Wait come back... I wanna play some more!!!"


"Mom why didn't you tell me Corbin was coming over? I would have worn a Gymboree outfit or something, at least a bow!"


Mom was giving Corbin a hard time for going after my princess... we decided he thinks he's a prince...


Corbin: "Is this not a toy I should be playing with"


Corbin is 2 weeks younger than me and has become an incredible crawler... I've got to work on catching up!


Look we're sharing a toy!


"Hey Corbin isn't this fun?"


Corbin was splashing me... Don't worry, I splashed back!


Check me out! I'm standing!


After playing in my playroom and the pool... we both look a little groggy!


All day long I do this sweet look over the should and smile thing when I find mom behind me... mom wanted to get some pictures of it...

I got to take a big girl bath again tonight and I did MUCH better then the first time! Thanks Emme's mom for the tips you gave mommy!

Holding on to my letter "A" for Amelia!



After seeing how cute the pictures turned out in the bathtub mom decided we needed to do some shots on my background... I haven't taken a naked baby picture out of the bathtub since I was 2 months old!

Showing off my smile...


My "who me?" face...


My "Mom I'm going to kill you when I'm ten and find these pictures" pose...


A sweet daddy/daughter moment... mom swooned over this one...


After bath time Daddy and I played with Pepper the Puppy... she was playing hide and go seek with me...


No comments: