Saturday, July 12, 2008

Dinner w/ my Virtual Friend Emerson!

About a month ago mom met a mommy online who was interested in learning to make bows. They started emailing and quickly figured out that they had a lot in common... both met their husbands on match.com, Emerson and I were born on the same day, our mommy's have the exact same taste in baby clothes, our daddy's both work in IT, and both our mommies help us write our blogs.

Emerson's family lives in Round Rock so it was a special treat that they came up to visit this weekend. Mommy & Tara decided that since we have matching closets they would dress us in the same outfit and mommy would make us matching bows...

Here I am before we left for dinner showing off my teeth...


and my tongue...


and my teeth again...



Here we are when we first met... whoa it's another baby dressed just like me! Mom kept singing the Patty Duke song to me "Cousins... Identical Cousins..."... if I only had that much hair!


Here are a couple of mom's favorite pictures... Emerson's daddy took some too so we should have some more in a few days...


Aren't we cute?


Here we are with our mommies... it's SO funny how similar our facial expressions are in these pictures isn't it? (we forgot to get a picture of us with our daddies... they were too busy chatting away... they really got along well!)


Eating our mum mums together...


Twin facial expressions again... (did you notice we have the same highchair covers)


Let's hold hands...

Or we could just cross feet...


Or I could hold your foot...


Or you could hold mine...


This is SO much fun! I love my new friend!


Look at us we're dancing on the table...



Here I'm telling a joke to Emme...


See it was funny...


And I'm done...


Mom found another chair for us to take pictures in...


See same facial expressions...



Oh by the way... Yes Emerson's hair is real... it's soft like downy feathers and beautiful... I can't wait till I have cute hair like her!

Mom convinced everyone we should go over to the American Girl store... If you've never heard of American Girl dolls, they are AMAZING! There are only 5 stores in the world and one of them is here! There's even a bistro where you can have a sundae with your American Girl doll (they have highchairs for the American Girls)... Grandma and Nana could we all get dressed up and go for my birthday???

I just don't know how I could ever decide which one I want...


Oh yes I can! I want this one mommy! Can I have her for my birthday please????


She's SO pretty and she looks SO much like me with light brown hair and blue eyes... oh PLEASE oh PLEASE???

Mom was asking me if I wanted to be a pumpkin for Halloween to match my Bitty Baby, but then mom reminded me that my birthday isn't until after Halloween. Boo!


Emerson, Tara and Michael, we had SO much fun tonight! Thanks for meeting up with us... we wish yall lived in Dallas so we could do that every weekend! I can't wait for SeaWorld this fall!!!

After we got home mom and I took a quick dip in the pool to wear me out a little more and then I got my bath... after my bath mom noticed my curl... who knows if it'll stay, but she thought it was pretty cute!


Working on my wave in my cute onesie from Target... it's SO cute...


Smiling at dad...


Notice my perfect yoga baby pose... it's the butterfly position!


Maggie's my favorite pillow...


Can't I just sleep here tonight?


Maggie doesn't mind...


See it's like a fur covered pillow...


That licks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so awesome you have a friend the exact same age as you!! Both of you look so adorable!! And I love your new onesie!! Celeste & Ella