Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My sandals fit!

Throughout the summer mom has tried my Target size 2 sandals on me and every time they just slide off my feet... but today they fit! In fact the left one was a little tight... We still have a super cute pair of size 3 that Aunt Rinny gave me from Gymboree so I'll probably get to wear them by the end of the summer... YAY!




I'm REALLY interested in these sandal things (by the time we left Babies R Us I was kicking them together so fiercely that mom took them off me)...


Mom thinks that pictures of me sitting up like a big girl are SO cute!


She can't resist sharing them! You know I don't think I had a big fall from sitting at all today... YAY me! I'm getting much better at this sitting thing (mainly because toys made for sitting kids are MUCH more fun!!!)


I still love my bean bag... mommy teared up when she saw these pictures... she says I don't look like a baby anymore...

The many moods of Milla...

Serious...


Snarky smile...


Pretty smile...


Big goofy smile!!!!


One to show off my chubby, chubby cheeks and my blue eyes... we've decided my eyes are officially staying blue... I get compliments on them every time mommy takes me out.


When daddy got home from work we played ball with Maggie (my new favorite game)...


Daddy brings out the goofy in me...


We're working on ways to get me to smile REALLY big for my pictures next week... daddy thought maybe throwing me in the air would work and sure enough it did!




Here's the whole outfit... can you believe how long the skirt is on me? Mom is afraid I have her and Papa's short legs...


Now it's time to play kick the ball to Maggie....


Who needs a horse when you've got a daddy to ride.... giddy up!


Hey old friend... I remember you from playgroup....


Ride 'em cowgirl!!!


You mean I get to keep him... he's all mine???? Maggie I'll share with you if you want....


The giraffe brought out my elusive cat... This reaching thing is FUN!


Let me pet you cat....


I love you Callie... can't we PLEASE play!


Say a little prayer for me... my 6 month appointment is tomorrow... I've been rubbing my ears all night so mom will be having those checked and I'll of course have more shots (BOOOO!!!)... pray for mommy too... it's hard taking care of me on shot days... I'm either really tired and cuddly or I'm really cranky... let's pray for tired and cuddly, mom needs a breather!

There will probably be a VERY short post tomorrow with just my statistics.

No comments: