Monday, July 14, 2008

Pincher/Grabber Reflex...

Mom was sad to add my daily post and cover up my 6 month pictures... please make sure you scroll down and look at them, they are much cuter than these. :)

On Saturday Emerson was grabbing puffs from her mommy's hand and eating them and mommy said "oh Milla doesn't have that coordination yet... maybe soon"... well I love a challenge! I started working on it immediately and I've got it down now!!

Freeze dried bananas are WEIRD!


Put kind of tasty...


But kind of weird...


Maybe some cherios would be better...


Oh yeah those are much better... they aren't puffs, but they're ok.


Where are the puffs mom?


Feeding the dog my leftovers (mom promises she cleaned my tray afterwards)...


Mommy let me play with my Leapfrog table in it's big girl position today...


Look on my tippy toes just like mommy always is...

There's SO much to do on this thing!


Kind of blurry but really happy!


Mom thinks this is my "obligatory" smile...


Oh this is MUCH easier!


Mom bought these fun onesies at Target... this one says "Little Beauty Queen"... She thought making Top 100 of Cutest Baby qualified!


What do you think?


Mom found our crowns from New Years Eve...


Hey this looks like a good chew toy...


Yep, fits right in my mouth...


Can I put it on backwards?


Mom said I was pretty enough without it...


But then she remembered she had a crown more my size... perfect!

No comments: