Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!

What a fun filled day we had today!!!

We started out the day swinging outside in my swing, when I first got this swing I barely fit in it (even with a blanket propping me up)... now I fit just perfectly!



Higher daddy! Higher!


Wwwwwwweeeeeee.......


Wow the sky is SO pretty!!!


After my nap Maggie and I decided to cuddle...


Maggie's definition of cuddling is to lick me...


And hug me on her belly... daddy said "that looks dangerous" when he saw this picture, but mommy promises she scooped me up as soon as she saw it happening...


Maggie, I love you...


Can I pet you...


Look mommy she's letting me pet her!


I was finally ready to try on my 4th of July outfit...


But quickly mom realized I was going to need a second nap today... I was having a really hard teething day today...


When I took my nap, mommy took one too... after I woke up daddy took me in the playroom to watch Baby Einstein... he looked over and found me like this... he SWEARS he didn't pose me...


After my second nap, it was time to try the 4th of July outfit again...

It went MUCH better the 2nd time...


Don't we look super happy together?


I was so happy when daddy and I were taking pictures...



I love you daddy....


Ok a few more pics of just me...

This one is mom's favorite of the day...


Daddy was making me laugh...


Yes, the tongue still makes an appearance every once in a while...


We went to Spring Creek BBQ for dinner and mom realized I could fit in one of their cool highchairs... they have wheels...


Daddy can you push me faster?


Mom and dad decided it was about time that I try the food that pays for all my clothes...

PICKLES!!!

Guess what? I LOVE them!!!!






After Spring Creek we went to Milwaukee Joes for ice cream... I got to eat a little bit of vanilla and mom staged this picture with her ice cream cone... I don't understand how these cone things work yet...



When we got home mom decided we should go swimming to burn off any extra energy I might have left inside of me...


Mom's trying to get me ready for swim lessons... I'm really good at kicking...


I can now sit on the tanning ledge pretty well and it's a GREAT place to splash!


I love to splash...


But it TOTALLY surprises me when it hits my face!


Kisses from mommy...


Mommy loves when we end up with matching facial expressions...


Whoooaaa.... I'm sitting!


After we finished swimming and taking my bath... mom decided I should do a final run in my jumparoo... mom wanted to show my other 4th of July shirt so she snapped a picture...


Mommy and daddy decided that the fireworks were WAY too late for me to stay up (they were at 10pm and my normal bedtime is 7:30pm)... so they tucked me in and watched the fireworks from the driveway... mom says they had a pretty good view and I slept through the entire show!

Aren't mommy and daddy cute?

1 comment:

Kronlund Family said...

I love that first picture of Milla and Maggie staring at each other, how funny! They're both gazing with the exact same expression. :)