Saturday, July 19, 2008

Nana bought me this super cute pineapple swimsuit ("Who lives in a pineapple under the see... SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS"... mom sang this song all day). The crazy thing is... this swimsuit is size 18 months!!! Can you believe it fits? I'm definitely in the middle of a growth spurt! Dad thinks it was miss-tagged!

Waving to Nana... thanks for the swimsuit Nana!


Silly picture face...


Maggie always has to get in the action...


Mom thinks it's amazing how yellow sets off my eyes...


Yay! Mommy I love to stand!


We went on a field trip today... It use to be tennis courts and they turned it into something SO much more fun! A SPLASH-GROUND!!! The great thing is it's free!

Look it's 101 degrees outside... 3pm on a Saturday and NO ONE IS HERE!!! WOO HOO!


So much fun to play without worrying about crazy kids running me over...


But I feel like I'm all alone and don't have anyone to play with...


Except DADDY! YAY Daddy! So glad I have you to play with!


Mom loves this picture...


Mom eyed some swings in the shade... Daddy had never seen me swing at the park...


Check out my drool... teething again...


M&D decided we should try Bedford Snow-cones by our house... it was SO good! Mom got one made with fresh fruit... mmmm cherries!


Keep it coming... keep it coming...


All smiles....


"If I look at you longingly daddy will you give me more"...


Daddy wasn't fast enough so I started grabbing for it... grabbing for things is my new talent...


My tongue was SO red! (mommy thought I looked like a baby vampire)


Continuing with our mission to wear all my sundresses before I start crawling... mom picked out her favorite sundress of mine... she bought it for me last August right after she found out I was a girl and she couldn't wait to dress me in it...

Practicing my editorial poses...


Pose number two...


My catalog pose...


Mom and I love to take pictures with the same facial expression...


Notice mommy dressed like me... we like to match...


Dad was able to make my dress into a parachute by throwing me in the air...


We went to Carraba's tonight... I had fun people watching while we waited on our table... but I was pretty tired during dinner (and a little fussy)... it was a busy day!

No comments: