Monday, July 7, 2008

Our Trip to the Dallas World Aquarium

Day 1 of Daddy's Staycation... Mom and Dad decided we should go to the Dallas World Aquarium... they weren't sure how much I would enjoy it, but mom figured that since I like the fishies at the pet store so much it would be fun to try.

A quick photo shoot before we hit the road... mom saved this jumper from Gymboree for this occasion. It has seashells and sand dollars on the top.

Mommy swears she didn't put lipgloss on me...





Being my goofball self!


So mom and dad loaded me in the car, I took a nap and woke up in some place called Dallas... my first trip to downtown Dallas!

We're not in Kansas anymore are we Toto?


Mom and I checking out the monkeys (I was still a little groggy)...


Mom, I can't look at the camera there's WAY too much good people watching!!!


For a girl who loves waterfalls this is AWESOME!


I started waking up when dad showed me the otters... come here otter otter...


Hey over here...



Mommy can we have one? It can live in the swimming pool and play with Maggie!


Kind of blurry, but mom loves my facial expression in this one...


Daddy showing me the alligators...


See I've got this sitting up in my stroller down! Check out my cute seahorse bib!


We stopped for a snack... Yay MumMums!


My favorite part of the Aquarium was the actual fish (go figure!)...


Whoa! They're SO pretty!


Look there's a MONKEY!


Daddy and I in one of the fish tunnels... SO cool!


My very favorite part of the aquarium was the shark tunnel... it was SO awesome...


I especially liked the stingrays!


I could see them all perfectly reclined in my stroller...


Mom and I with the crazy sculpture...


Mom's not sure what I was looking at in this picture, but she likes my facial expression...


Mom and I always have to have a flamingo shot...


Proof that I was a REALLY happy girl at the aquarium...


This was SO much fun!


Can we come back tomorrow?


Come on... PLEASE?


Here are some shots of the fish and animals mom took (keep scrolling for pictures of my animal Maggie and I)...

Look a baby monkey and her mommy... just like me and my mommy...


3 toed sloth...


This little guy was just sitting there... no bars or mesh or anything...


This guy is SCARY!


Mommy loves the manatees... they are her favorite...


These two 3 toed sloths were snuggling together... SO cute!


Proof there were FISH at the aquarium!





These guys are in the manatee tank... the two turtles kept swimming back and forth in front of me... they wanted to be my friends... daddy was doing surfer impersonations like on Finding Nemo...


Penguins!!!


When we got home we all went to chill in my playroom...


Daddy can I have an otter??? Please????


Ok Maggie can be my otter...


Can she do otter tricks?


I bet you're softer than an otter...


Let's just take a nap together Maggie...

No comments: