Saturday, July 5, 2008

I had a french fry!!!

I decided that I wanted to be patriotic two days in a row... Nana bought me this super cute outfit when she was here last time... it is SO cute!

Mom thinks I look like Pebbles in this picture...



Working on how my smile is going to look with my top front teeth...


Working on some different facial expressions for my future acting career...

Surprised...


Demure...


Mean girl... "you want some of this"...


Happy...


Growl...


Bark... Bark...


Always time for a good daddy/daughter shot.


Mom and Dad took me to Kincaids to have burgers and french fries today. I got to eat an entire french fry! It was SO good!

Studying it first...


I definitely have this self feeding thing down!


Can I have french fries for every meal?


Thanks Tara and Emerson for posting about your french fry adventures! It made mom feel better about giving me one...


Tonight I couldn't sleep... I had a tummy ache (no not because of the one french fry)... daddy laid my tummy on his leg to make me feel better... it definitely helped! Once my tummy felt better I fell right to sleep! Thanks Dad!

No comments: