Thursday, July 10, 2008

Big Girl Bathtime & Another New Toy

Lots of pictures from today!

Mommy was impressed with how well I was sitting up watching Jack's Big Music Show... it's one of my FAVORITE shows... the music is great in all the episodes! Mom sings along with everything...



This animal stacker was one of my baby shower gifts from the Tribe... I'm just now getting big enough to play with it...



Tonight I took my first big girl bath... I love lounging in my duck tub, but it was fun to splash around in the big bathtub too... mom put a super padded mat down to help me not slip around.

My favorite thing to do when I'm in the tub is to suck on washcloths... These washcloths were hand stitched by my great-grandmother... mommy says it takes her hours to make each one... I love them! Thanks great-grandma!




Look Emerson (you can click on her name to see her blog)... I can spell my name on the wall too. :)


Hey mom where's dad? (Daddy does dishes while I do bathtime)


Mommy are pictures during naked time REALLY necessary?


Splish splash I'm taking a bath...


Mom got me some new bath toys... they were fun too... but they float away... (notice my buddah belly... I had 2 jars of stage 2 food and 2 mum mums before my bath... I was SO full)...


Every toy is a chew toy!



Daddy got done with dishes and came to visit us...


Daddy did I do good in my big girl bath?


Showing off my chipmunk cheeks...


Mommy sold one of my diaper bags on craigslist and then we had some merchandise credit at ToysRUs for a return so we went and got me a new toy... the Leap Frog Musical Table... it's REALLY cool! Daddy says it reminds him of Las Vegas slot machines! Probably not a good activity right before bed...



Check me out... I'm playing the piano!

No comments: