Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm 7 months old!

Can you believe it? Mom forgot when she woke up this morning and about halfway through the day it popped in her mind and she got all giddy! I think she's just excited to plan my birthday party... even if it is 5 months away!

We didn't do anything TOO exciting today so mom just did a quick photoshoot to capture me on my 7th month birthday... enjoy!

Oh did you hear my dad is on vacation all this week? I'm SO excited to have a full week of daddy! We have lots of things planned, so there should be LOTS of pictures!!!

As for me at 7 months old...
  • I have 2 teeth (working on my upper ones)
  • My hair is finally starting to grow back in
  • I still love to stand (with support) but I've shown no interest in walking
  • I'm a rolling machine (started sleeping on my side and stomach)
  • I love to reach for things... hair, jewelry, the remote control
  • I sleep 12 hours a night most nights (gotta mix it up a little bit)
  • I can sit on my own for minutes at a time (still fly backwards every once in a while)
  • I still love my jumparoo and my walker
  • I love water! Bath time and pool time are my favorite activities (I start swim lessons in a week!)
  • I'm really figuring out how to sip on my sippy cup and I LOVE water... no juice for me!
  • I love my dog Maggie, she really has become my best friend







Wow I can see my eyelashes!!!


Yippeee for me!!! I'm 7 months old!


Let's kick up our feet and dance about it!

No comments: