Monday, July 14, 2008

My LONG Sunday...

Mom has seen alot of pictures of other babies in laundry baskets so she thought she'd give it a try with me today...

Maggie wasn't sure what to think...


Is this suppose to be fun?


Oh wait there's toys in here! Oh this is fun!


LOTS of fun!


Look daddy created a baby cage...

I didn't even notice at first...


Which animal from the zoo am I?


Mom? Do I have to live here now?


I was actually pretty disappointed when my cage went away...


Daddy decided he wanted to see what it was like to hang out in a laundry basket too...


Daddy got stuck! It made mommy laugh SO hard that she cried!


Mommy can I climb up here and hang out with the cat?


Look I'm standing... no hands!


I'm flying!


Mom thought she'd wear me out in the pool since we didn't do much today...


Can I pull up on this?


Standing tall!


Playing the pool with mom is so much fun!


Ready for the prettiest picture of the day?




Mom started brushing my teeth and I love it! She's been using a finger toothbrush but thought she'd try the big one tonight... I loved it! It feels so good on those teeth that are coming in on top!


Tonight I went on a sleep strike... not sure why... mom is still trying to figure it out... I went down at 7:30, was back up at 8:45 with a tummy ache, went back down at 10:45, but wouldn't sleep, I ended up staying up with mom until 12:30am.

Here I am at about 11:30... I was really upset...


I'm SO tired!


After trying everything else in her book of tricks, mom decided maybe I needed a second bath to relax me... since I was already clean, mom just let me play and she decided to play with my hair...

Here's the curly look...


And my bad girl mohawk... don't I look tough?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your facial expressions Milla. You may grow up to be a great actress someday or at least have an early start on your teen yrs! Your look at your daddy in the basket and your tough one too, too cute!! Love your pink swimsuit too! Oh, noticed mommy mentioned Sea World...if you come to SA let us know so we can hopefully visit then! Celeste & Ella.