Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Trip to the Park & Going Bonkers

Mom and I started the day off with a trip to the park...

More swinging...



Mom thinks I look like a movie star in this one...


Mom can I please go down the slide?


It doesn't look that high...

After the park we went to Starbucks and people-watched. Mom was embarrassed because I was flirting with this businessman sitting next to us... I smiled and giggled at him and wouldn't stop starring at him until he paid attention me.

All dressed up for my play date with Corbin, this cute outfit came from Nana, thanks Nana!!


I love to play now...


Showing off my teefers...


and my pout...


Big smiles...


Grrr... I'm a tiger...


Mom & Kat took Corbin and I to Going Bonkers in Lewisville today. It's a HUGE indoor playground... it's CRAZY! It also has a toddler area that we were able to hang out in that felt a little safer than the big kid part...

Trying to adjust to the noise level... it was REALLY loud!


Both of us in awe of something...


Mom what's Corbin doing?


He's CRAWLING!


How do I do that?


I can stand... does that impress you?


Corbin trying to hug me...


Mom are you going to let him do that?


If you want a smile you can always throw me in the air...


There was a great trampoline in the toddler area... this was my absolute favorite part!



Oh and of course mom taking me down the slide was also SUPER fun!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

That looks liek so much fun! Next time you go can we tag along?? Corbin is a cutie too...

The Guerra Girls said...

I wish I could GO BONKERS with you, Milla! Maybe next time I'm in Dallas. By the way - I have that outfit, too! My mommy has never put a shirt underneath of it though - that's very cute! :)