Friday, December 12, 2008

1 Year Appointment

Well I survived my 1 year appointment... did you know they give 1 year olds FIVE shots??? It was AWFUL! Luckily mommy remembered to bring me a sucker and it definitely helped (no pictures with the sucker though... she was too busy comforting me to take any pictures).

Ready for the pictures she did get?



2 weeks old...


3 months old...


6 months old...



1 year old...






Here are my stats...
I'm 19 pounds, 13 ounces (3 pound weight gain since 6 months appointment)that is at the 50th percentile for weight.

I'm 29.5 inches (3 1/2 inches taller) and that is at the 70th percentile for height...

My head circumference of 18.75 inches (1 inch bigger), and that is at the 95th percentile for head circumference. Did you know that I wear a 2T - 5T hat?

Mom has some other pictures from the week (we had a computer bug all week that daddy finally got fixed - thanks Dad!)

No comments: