Monday, December 1, 2008

Birthday & Christmas Portraits - 4th Post today...

Mom took me to Sears today to get my 1 year pictures made and my Christmas pictures done as well.

Sears has a great prop for me to pose with, it's a big 1!




Mom really likes simple backgrounds...



Nana and Grandad bought me this beautiful Christmas dress and these super cute black patton shoes for Christmas...

I'm in love with this gold christmas ball...


Look at me... I'm standing!


"Whoa where did Santa come from?"


"Santa won't mind if I eat just one cookie, will he?"


Standing next to some presents...


Covered in garland...


Mom's favorite...


During the photo session I stood on my own for a long period of time and walked around the set... I definitely have this walking thing figured out!

I was so well behaved at the photo session that mom is starting to think about calling the casting agent again, she was hesitant when I was a teething monster... I guess we'll see how into it I am in January...

No comments: