Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Candid Camera

Mom says we've been too busy with party preparations to blog much, but she wanted to share some pictures from the last two days...

Here I am with my friends at Little Gym... just call us the "Bow Bandits"...


This is my new cat from Old Navy... she was 1/2 off so mommy said I could have her as a car buddy... she's nice and warm and made out of fleece...


Yesterday it got up to 68 so mom took me to the park...

Wee... look mom no hands!


I like to go HIGH now and I like mom to sit below the swing so I go over her head...


It's so nice to live somewhere that you can go to the park in December!


A profile shot...





Have I grown up much from this summer? (8/25)


Mom's favorite part of my car seat turning around... getting to see my big smiles at every stop light... she says it makes the holiday traffic MUCH better!


"Hey mom... keep your eyes on the road..."

No comments: