Monday, December 1, 2008

Not Me Monday... The Holiday Edition...


POST 2 Today:
(From mom)

As always... McMama's are always better!

This past week I certainly did not...

Breathe a sigh of relief when they came to get me out of my Pilates class because Milla was crying in the daycare. I did not also realize how out of shape I am even though I've been loosing weight lately...

I also most certainly did not decide that the next trip to the gym will be a cycle class because I usually last about 20 minutes in those before I want to die and that's how long Milla lasted in the daycare.

I was not super surprised when Milla started drinking my Smoothie King smoothie... I definitely wasn't surprised when she drank about half of it...

This past week I did not turn my daughter's carseat around a week before her birthday (I'm so not a rule breaker)...

I also did not take her out of her carseat for about 5 minutes during our road trip to Houston because she wouldn't stop crying...

While in Houston I did not take advantage of having extra people helping out with Milla and take a good nap on Friday... I also did not go to sleep at 9pm on Thursday night.

Milla has definitely NOT started having HUGE hissy fits that are ridiculous... I have also not chosen to completely ignore them hoping that they will go away (please God!)

I am definitely not completely over my head with Milla's birthday party this weekend...

Tonight I definitely did not stand in the kitchen looking as though I was cooking dinner when I was actually reading all of my friends blogs.

I definitely do not read 40 blogs!!! Nope, not me... I do not have 40 blogs bookmarked in a folder and I certainly do not launch these blogs several times throughout the day.

No comments: