Saturday, December 20, 2008

The Saturday Before Christmas...

Can you believe there are only 5 more days till Christmas!?!?! Luckily mom says we have all of our Christmas shopping done (except for a few stocking stuffers) and the house just needs one last cleaning before grandparents arrive, so we are doing pretty good.

Why does mom love to take pictures of me in pajamas? And why are all the pictures lately me on the move? (By the way... It really freaked mom out this morning when she saw me walk down the hallway and walk into the office... she didn't know that door was open and she didn't know I was brave enough to walk away from her into another room)...


What's the big deal about pajamas?


Oh... these were bought by Mimi before I was even born? Thanks Mimi! They are SUPER cute!


So I don't have a favorite stuffed animal, but we have a contender... I've been really into this koala bear for the past week... since my favorite thing to say is "baba" we've named him "Bob"...


Hanging out... watching Saturday Morning Cartoons with Bob...


Bob tickling me...


Bob telling me stories...


Bob doesn't mind when I hold him by his ears...


This afternoon before the cold front hit, we went on a walk... today was extra fun because Maggie came with us!


It was SO much fun to have Maggie on our adventure... she kept me laughing the whole time.


Tonight we went to Outback and daddy helped me color...


Trying to keep mommy and daddy in suspense of whether or not I am right handed or left... I put one in both hands...


After dinner we went to Grapevine Main Street to check out the light show... if you live in the metroplex we highly recommend you go enjoy this super fun free event. Here are some details... http://www.grapevinetexasusa.com/christmas/lights/carol.html

What's wrong with this picture?


That's better...


Mommy and I danced to the music and kept each other warm...


See the big tree behind us? It lights up to the music along with all the little trees and the gazebo... it's amazing!


I was captivated!


Do I look like a kid?


Daddy this is fun! Can we come every year?

No comments: