Friday, December 19, 2008

Paradise Pond Playdate...

This morning the Munchkin's playgroup met at Paradise Pond to play...

"Hey there's lots of places to walk in here"... except that there is a big slant that caused me to build up a lot of momentum!


This caterpillar's feet look like a xylophone... I kept trying to play him...


No fear of tunnels anymore... last time we were here I wouldn't even touch this guy... this time I went through over and over again...


Mommy couldn't fit inside to come get me...


Walking makes this place SO much more fun!


"Can I go in there please?"


What's this? A climbing wall...


I like climbing...


When do you think I will be ready to climb the whole wall?


Mommy found these wings in the dress up closet... Don't I look like an angel?


Can I fly like Abby Cadabby?


I'm flapping my wings...


Corbin was there too... we had fun with the mirrors...

No comments: