Saturday, December 6, 2008

My Birthday Party... (2nd post of the day)


The pictures you've all been waiting for!

It was a great day! We had the party at our house and the theme was of course Cupcakes!!!

Here's the invitation... (mommy designed them)...


We had lots of friends join us to celebrate:
Zain
Madeline
Mallory
Bella
Nora
Kyra
Nolan
Teaghan
Will
Madison
Luke
Corbin
James

Plus their mommies and daddies! It was a full house, but everyone had a great time!

"Alright mom... I'm ready... where is everyone?"
(my outfit is courtesy of Gymboree 2007, mom had my name added underneath the cupcake).


Mommy did a great job decorating the house...


She made me this fancy cupcake cake and had this cute picture frame made for me by Jessica Roberts Designs


She made cupcake pops for all my friends...


And this great wall art showing me growing up this past year...


She even found cupcake balloons!


Before the chaos started I took a quick picture with dad...


And then with mom...


Here's the chaos...


Oh and some more of it in the playroom... see my awesome new ball pit? Madeline loved it!


It took me a little while to get comfortable... but I did explore a little bit.


Mom was trying hard to get pictures of me with my friends, but I was really nervous and wouldn't let her set me down...

Here I am with Corbin & Teaghan...


Forget all this playing stuff... I'm ready for some cake!

The first thing I did when mom sat the huge cupcake down... I picked up one of the candy sprinkles and ate it. Slowly... so slowly that mom wondered if I would ever discover there was cake!


See the sprinkle... they were really good! (this was the point when mom realized she hadn't put my hat on me... see she added my name in rhinestones and of course the hat is pink leopard with fur!!!)


"Oh wait... this pink stuff is icing..."


"Why can't I eat like this every day?"


"I don't think I can fit the whole thing in my mouth like a cupcake pop..."


Instead of smashing into it... I pecked a little hole through the icing to the core... I didn't waste a single candy or lick of icing...


"I really don't have to share?"


Look how big my cake is... it's almost as tall as me!


"Hmmm... how much of this cake do you think they'll let me eat?"


"Yay for me... I'm 1!"


Here's a birthday cake video...


The birthday family shot


My boyfriend Luke wasn't feeling too good so he wasn't very friendly... but we wanted to get one picture together to remember when we are dating in high school...


The older brothers enjoyed the decorate your own cupcake area...


A group shot...


My friend Teaghan came all the way from Lavon to celebrate the day with me. I feel like her birthday was just the other day!


Miss Bella made it to the party too...


I was so excited to see my new friend Madeline again today... (notice I'm showing off my "I'm one" skills)


Here's Madeline enjoying her cupcake...


This is probably the funnest picture of the day... Nolan was pushing his sisters Kyra & Nora as fast as he could down the hallway!


Here is mommy's friend Mary and her daughter Mallory who will be 4 months next week. Remember when mommy went to Mary's baby shower?


Mommy also got this great picture of Mallory...


Trying to get a good picture of me and Bella... it's SO hard these days because neither of us will sit still.


2nd try... still no luck!


After everyone went home... I discovered the presents...


"Are all these for me?"


Wow a mower! This thing is SO cool! I can't wait to start mowing the carpet...


This shape sorter is so fun... it lights up and makes fun noises...


The Bee Bop Band! I've always wanted the Bee Bop Band!


and Mega Blocks! Did you know my daddy is a legomaniac? Do you know how much fun we are going to have with these?


This Fridge Farm really captured my attention... it's something I've had my eye on for a while.


More LITTLE PEOPLE! My favorite! This one is awesome... it has a horse and carriage and a princess named Mia!


Aunt Rinny sent me this awesome princess bear rolling bag and an Alice in Wonderland shirt (mommy is a little Alice in Wonderland obsessed)...


Cheering for all my new toys... thank you to EVERYONE for EVERYTHING!


After the party & a little nap... we headed to my usual birthday spot BJ's! We've celebrated my birthday there almost every month and tonight would be no exception...


Watching the game with daddy... every time people would cheer I would clap and say "yaaay"...


I even ate a little chicken off of mom's pizza.


Mom let me have a little bit of pizookie... sweets twice in one day? Only on your birthday!

A little brain freeze going on...




"I love Pizookie!" (such a toddler picture)


When we got home, daddy decided we should play with some toys before bath time. I was super excited about my new Bee Bop band...


Check out my playing!


It was a wonderful birthday and mom is totally exhausted... she says the emotions of the day still haven't hit her, but she's sure they will when she least expects it... probably when she goes to get her massage tomorrow... she deserves one!

Thanks to all my friends for celebrating with me today! I am blessed to have met each and every one of you during my first year and it was wonderful to celebrate this special day with all of you!

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

Thank you for inviting us! We had a wonderful time! I am now getting Madeline some of those balls, she loved them.