Saturday, December 13, 2008

Corbin's Birthday Party & Grapevine Main Street...

This morning was Corbin's 1st birthday party... It was at an indoor playground right by our house...

"Mommy why don't we come here more often?"


See we can even bring daddy...


It's the perfect place for me to practice my walking!


There was WAY too much going on in this picture for me to look at the camera!


Here are the super cute cupcakes Corbin's mommy made... Corbin had a monkey themed party.


"When do I get to eat a cupcake?"


Mommy said Corbin had to dig into his cake first...


He got shy when we sang happy birthday...


But I was still waiting for my cupcake...


Corbin wasn't sure what to do with the cake...


But I knew what to do!


I even licked my fingers...


Why don't I have cake for breakfast more often mom?


Covered!


After cake it was time to play some more...

Look at me... I know how to roll a car... mom was REALLY impressed since I don't have any cars... maybe Santa will leave me one in my stocking.


A toddler slide just for me...

"Can I go down like this?"


Daddy helped me get in the right position and I went down FAST!


We finally found the dress up room and mommy found a couple of things that fit me...

A ballet skirt...


And a garland... I left both on and seemed really proud...


And of course a princess needs pom poms!


This is AWESOME! I think I'm going to like dress up!


Here I am with the birthday boy... are you impressed? We're both looking at the camera!


Look at us learning how to share!


Every indoor playground we go to that has one of these things I always watch the kids and wish I was big enough to ride... well today I got to ride on it (even though my legs don't touch the pedals)... this little girl was nice enough to push me.


Here we go!


Do I look like a preschooler?


Daddy helped me go down the BIG slide!


"Weee...."


Mommy caught my walking on video before we went home...


This afternoon we went out to Grapevine's Main Street to enjoy their Christmas celebration. They have LOTS of fun stuff to look at and it's FREE!

Check out this HUGE teddy bear!


There was a cool train set that daddy and I checked out...


This is always my favorite place to take in the scene...


A picture to show off my cute outfit...


Mommy called my name so I started walking to her...


While mommy said I wasn't big enough to ride the Polar Express, we did find this little train to ride...

Can you find us?


Here we are!


We went out through the field and back again...


"Hi daddy!"


We found the PENGUINS!


Look how tall Santa is! Crazy!


and a Polar Bear too!


"Why isn't he moving? Giddy Up!"


"Hi Penguin Friends"...


I really liked Rudolph... until he touched me... then I freaked out!


I liked the Christmas Tree Lady much more!


Mom kept telling me that this guy wasn't real, but I was still nervous about him...

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love the Christmas tree lady...we had Bel's picture taken with her last year and she was like 3 weeks old...ahh they grow up so fast! Now she won't go near anything 'dressed up'.


Looks like you had a super fun day! Love Milla's piggies...so cute!