Monday, December 8, 2008

Modern Day Alice in Wonderland & Walking...

Ok mom wants to know who pushed the fast forward button???

She says I went from a baby to a kid overnight...


See kid...


That goofy baby is somewhere in that squint nose smile...


This is my latest move... I no longer plop, I gracefully grande plie (mom is teaching me ballet terms) when I want to crawl...


Aunt Rinny bought me this great Alice in Wonderland t-shirt, it's a Junk Food t-shirt, which is extra soft.

Did you know that when mommy was a senior in high school she played Alice? It was her high school production of Alice in Wonderland and she swears she doesn't know where a single picture of her in her costume is (Papa do you have any?)... Ever since then, she's been a little Alice in Wonderland obsessed...

See modern day Alice in Wonderland...


Another squint nose smile...



Catalog smile...


Yeah that's right... I'm ONE!


Mommy shot 2 videos today...

The first is me dancing while Ellen dances...


Oh and this one... it's me walking across the ROOM! The bait you ask? Well those are my new Bee Bop Band drumsticks... I love them!

No comments: