Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mom's League Board Luncheon...

Today mommy and I got to attend the GCS Mom's League Board luncheon at Brio in Southlake. Did you know that mommy is Membership chair of Mom's League? Works out well since she was a Membership Director as her job in a former life.

I was the only baby there and I was SO well behaved!

Mommy decided that I should dress up really cute for the meeting so they wouldn't mind having a baby there...

After we ordered our lunch we went outside to walk around and take some pictures instead of trying to keep me in a highchair that long...

Meow (make sure you check out my boots)...


YAY! I know when I look cute!


I was infatuated with the big fountain...


Mom thinks this dress will probably still fit me next fall... I'm such a little squirt!


Notice my hat has ears...


This is one of mommy's favorite smiles I have...


Showing off my baby blues...


We also hung out on their couch (it was bouncy)...


I love Mom's League!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that 4th photo down Milla or a doll? She looks adorable! -Rinny