Friday, December 5, 2008

Mom's League Christmas Party...

Today was our annual Mom's League Christmas party... mom missed it last year because I was 1 day old... but we were excited to attend our first one this morning.

Mommy tried once again to do a photo shoot... first she tried in front of the Christmas tree... not happening...

Then she tried on the couch in her room and here is what she got...

Daddy says I look like Chucky in this picture...


This one is a little better...


Now that looks like me...


Mommy even got in the holiday spirit with her red snowflake henley (mom lives in henleys... she says they are the stay at home mom's uniform)...


Look... Corbin and I are both looking at the camera! Now if mommy can just get one where we are smiling at the camera...


Almost a smile... this one shows off my cute sweater dress though... it's from Gymboree... aren't you proud of me for keeping my hat on?


"Hey Corbin... give me a high five..."


This is my new friend Madeline and her adorable outfit... we had a great time playing with the ornaments...


Mommy had to take a sugar cookie away from me so she gave me this foam one to chew on... It was a pretty decent chew toy... but who are we kidding here? It's not the same thing as a wonderful, yummy sugar cookie!


Towards the end of the party I was wearing down so mom finally gave in and let me have a candy cane... I was in heaven! (you can see my haircut really well in this picture)...


Bella came to visit me in the beanbags...


But I was way more interested in my candy cane...


Yummy!


Tune in tomorrow... mommy keeps telling me that tomorrow is my day! She keeps trying to explain to me what is going to happen, but I don't understand... I guess a 1 year old's birthday party is always a surprise party!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit, too cute!!
Celeste & Ella