Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Playdate, Reindeer Pops & Little Gym...

Yesterday we had a playdate with my friend Madeline at her house. It was VERY cold outside so mom had to bundle me up.

This is my gangster look... Do I look tough?


Here we are playing together...


Amazing that we actually "played" together a little bit...


Sippy Cup girls...


Madeline climbed in mommy's lap... I was not thrilled!


Last night mom made her first round of Reindeer Pops inspired by Bakerella. Mommy has a paid order next week so she wanted to make sure she knew what she was doing.


Here's her favorite one...


All packaged up to take to my Little Gym class today...


Mommy thought I should try on my reindeer antlers today since I was wearing a reindeer shirt...


Am I cute?


"Mom they're a little tight..."


Amazingly here I am with the same antlers last year...


Wow I've grown up!


We were SO excited that even with a little "winter precipitation" we still had Little Gym class this morning... It's my favorite place...

Mommy is excited that she can finally take pictures of me standing up and showing off my outfits...


"Yeah mom I'm just standing here shaking my bells and dancing..."


Another parachute playtime... I actually enjoyed it for the first few minutes...


I always get scared though...


"Peek a boo Mommy"


Silly Addison! See how popular the bells are with the class?


I'm not sure she knew they were on her head...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

We had a great time yesterday! Your cake pops look great. I will be trying to make more next week.