Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everybody!

We had a wonderful Christmas here at the Fort house and it continues tonight with a big Christmas feast with both sets of my grandparents and then Mimi and Papa are headed home and Nana and Grandad will be here through the weekend...

Ready for a bunch of pictures?

First mommy helped me put out cookies for Santa...


When I woke up I forgot all about Christmas morning and just relaxed and drank my bottle...


The stockings were hanging right over my head and I didn't even notice...


Mommy and I had matching pajamas...


Then I noticed there were a BUNCH of toys under the tree...


"Where do I start???"


"I think I better crawl over there and investigate..."


The first thing that caught my eye? That would be the $3 car...


Then I saw my bus...


And my Rody horse! All the way from Italy!


and my very first doll house...


and I'm always thrilled to have a new ball!


Mommy opened her stocking and I immediately grabbed her candy... YUM!


Papa and Mimi came over for breakfast and helped me play with my Busy Zoo...


Callie got cozy under the tree... it's her favorite place to sleep these days...


In the afternoon it was so nice outside that we decided to go to the park...


I love when mommy pushes me from behind because I don't know when she is going to push...


They are building a HUGE new playground piece in the park.... mom and dad think it looks REALLY dangerous, but I'm looking forward to conquering it.


Have I told yall how much I love to slide these days?


After my nap I got to open my presents from mommy and daddy....


I really enjoyed shredding wrapping paper...


Look my very own dolly...


Mimi helped me name her Lulu...


I showed her to Maggie...


and then to Daddy...


I also got a bunch of Mr. Potato Head figures and pieces... but the funnest part was the box! It's like a sled...


Daddy helped me go all around the room in it...


and when I wore him out... Papa did it!


Then we went outside and threw the ball for Maggie... she got a new Chuckit! ball launcher that is SO cool!


I love the view from up here!


Me and my Papa...


All the excitement and sugar and people... I was completely overstimulated by the end of the day!

No comments: