Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Catching Up Before Christmas...

Yesterday morning mom decided that we needed to go do Santa pictures again, mom bought this super cute Christmas dress for me and thought it would be a super cute Santa picture...

Mom had NO idea that half of the metroplex would also decide the same thing! Santa arrived at 9am... we were in line at 8:45... we didn't see Santa until 10:30!!! YIKES!

For the most part I was really well behaved...



We stood in line with people for so long that mommy made friends and one of the ladies took our picture...


See isn't my dress pretty?


It's pretty big... mom is holding out hope that it might still fit me next year.


Yesterday afternoon they had open gym at Little Gym... SO much fun! It was like class, except there were some big kids there for me to play with and watch (3 year olds)...


They even inflated the jump track... SO fun!


Can you tell I was having a good time?


Then we got bubbles!


See other kids...



TODAY...
This is why I love Texas... how many places are there that you can swing on Christmas Eve?


"Daddy you better get out of the way... I'm going to hit you!"


"This is so much fun!"


"Weee..."


When I woke up from my nap this afternoon... I had a surprise! Mimi and Papa were here! I was SO excited! (notice my sparkly jeans and I love Christmas shirt... I'm festive!)


"Mommy I'm so excited to have visitors!"


I was really upset when it was time to go to bed... I knew something was going on...

"Mommy do you promise that Santa will come even if I go to sleep?"

No comments: