Monday, December 1, 2008

1st Haircut & Ball Pit - 3rd post today

Mom decided that it was time for a haircut... mainly my bangs and my little rat tail that was hanging on my neck. The girls at Sweet and Sassy promised that with a haircut it'll start growing in thicker and faster (I hope so!)...

The sucker was definitely the best part...


This is Jysina... she did a great job, as long as mom kept me still...


Here's the final do... what do you think???


One of my birthday presents is a huge ball pit... I got to open it early because mom wants to have it set up for my birthday party... too bad Callie already put a hole in it... hopefully daddy can find the hole and patch it (in the meantime, mommy clipped Callie's nails)...

1 comment:

Frugal Jen said...

What a cute little first haircut. Madeline needs a trim her hair is getting so long, I am afraid we will loose the curls.