Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A Fun Couple of Days...

My friend Emerson lent me this cute pink chocolates outfit... mom thought the fuzzy boots were a nice touch...



Notice I'm holding my bow... very common these days...


I was really trying to crawl under this table...


But I'm just too big...


Mommy took me to the mall play area and I met a little boy named Spencer...


He was SOO sweet... he walked me around the playground and made sure none of the bigger kids bullied me...


Isn't he sweet?



Monday night daddy set up my new kitchen for me...


"What do you mean I can't boil water on it?"


Today it was back to Little Gym...


Yes, I have mastered kicking the ball...


I kept crawling and then turning around and waving at everyone... then I would crawl away again...


Totally zoned out...


So what do yall think of the Pebbles hair???

No comments: