Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas 2.0

FRIDAY

Christmas has continued through the weekend here at the Fort house. Friday I got to take Mimi and Papa to Little Gym to see how much fun I have there (Papa is sending mommy the pictures... I promise to post them) and then Nana and Grandad drove in from Houston.

Friday night we had a HUGE Christmas dinner. Mommy made turkey, ham, sweet potato casserole (my favorite), mashed potatoes, cranberry gelatin (yummy), broccoli cheese casserole, rolls and she got cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory for dessert! Too bad there aren't any pictures... mom was just too busy cooking.

Mimi and Papa gave me some extra Christmas Cash to buy my Radio Flyer Wagon... I'm so excited about it and the first time daddy tried to take me out of it, I cried...


"Go faster daddy!"


"Mommy do we have to go home?"


While mommy cooked we watched the Radio City Holiday special (again) and daddy helped me work on my lifts and spins...


SATURDAY

Papa and Mimi went back to Corpus Christi this morning, but Nana and Grandad are still here to entertain me...

We went to dinner tonight at Abuelos and I was the best behaved kid there...

Modeling my cute outfit for mommy...


I'm really working on running and dancing these days...


After dinner Nana and Grandad helped me open my presents from them... can you believe I had MORE presents???


Checking out my new Fisher Price Music Player... so much fun!


They also got me this great Sesame Street pop up toy... it's so much fun... every time Cookie Monster sings I bounce up and down...


Checking out my new Dog book...


This was one of my favorite presents... it was from the wrapping on one of daddy's presents...


Nana gave me a new pink puppy for Christmas... I was at a playdate a few weeks ago with my friend Reid and he had a blue one just like her... I was in love with his puppy and he wouldn't let me see it... now I have my own...


Santa also brought me a smaller one and left it in my stocking


"Look Mommy, I have 2 puppies now..."


We always remember to get bath shots when Nana and Grandad are in town...


Here we are back in August...


Aunt Rinny bought me this AWESOME new robe for Christmas... it's leopard print and says "Milla" in hot pink... Thank you Aunt Rinny! This robe will be awesome for the pool during the summer!


See how much I love my robe?

2 comments:

Frugal Jen said...

That robe is so cute, love the animal print. I was just thinking as the girls grow they could be taking dance together since we live close. How cute!

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute in her robe! -Aunt Rinny