Monday, December 15, 2008

Randomness...

Unfortunately when mommy's computer was sick she got behind on posting. So here are a bunch of random pictures from last week...

First, this is how we spend our mornings... I LOVE eating mom's toast and Maggie has to make sure that nothing gets dropped on the floor...



Tuesday I found mom's tupperware drawer... SO fun!


Tuesday afternoon we headed to the play area at the mall...


"Can I go through this tunnel?"


"Here I come..."


No fear anymore...


I love playing with these blocks...


Look I know how to climb up on seats now... well this seat at least... I'm too short to climb up on the couch at home...


Riding in my car..


"Where do you want to go mommy?"


Mommy tried to get a picture of me going down the slide, but I ran into her...


Ok... yes... it's true... I'm still too afraid to go through this tunnel...


Can I climb this pig?


Do I look like Little Orphan Annie or what?


Yesterday it was BEAUTIFUL... 75 degrees... so we took daddy to the park...



Another tunnel to master...


I was obsessed with the toddler slide the whole time we were there...


It was SO much fun!


Ok time for a couple of videos...


I know all of you love laughing videos...


And I know all of you love a good dancing video...

No comments: