Monday, December 22, 2008

Cake Pops!

Sorry mommy hasn't had time to update my blog the past couple of days... she has been up to her ears in cake pops... she had her first paying order go out today... GO Mommy!

Yesterday while she was working on them I really wanted to see what all the fuss was about so mommy let me try one...

"What is this?"


"Oh yeah I taste the chocolate..."


"This one is red velvet huh dad?"


"Hmmm... how do I get to eat cake pops for dinner?"


"Maybe if they weren't SO messy mommy would let me..."


Here's the final reindeer... mommy thinks they are much cuter than her first try...


Oh and she added these fun green and red cake pops to spice things up...


Here they are all packaged up for delivery...


The next few days will be hectic... mommy says she is done with Christmas shopping, but she has lots of cooking and baking to do and we keep running back to the grocery store for one more thing. We have Little Gym tomorrow, so maybe she'll snap some pictures there... otherwise yall will be getting pictures of me at the grocery store... HA! 3 more days till Christmas... Mimi and Papa will be here soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did you get so crafty? You are so talented! -Rinny

Frugal Jen said...

Those are so cute! I am making some today no pops just balls. I tried white cake. So far so good.