Sunday, December 7, 2008

More Birthday Pics & My New House...

What you need another birthday party fix?

Ok I've got you covered...

Bella's daddy took some great pictures during the party...

More cake eating fun...





Being carried away to get cleaned up... (see my hat)


Mom threw me in her tub and started stripping me down... I kept grabbing her with my icing/cake fingers...


Then daddy showed up with the washcloths...


But silly mommy had left my pants and socks on and they were cold and wet...


The edge of the bath was the easiest place to get clean...


Today the birthday fun continued! Mommy's Grandma Pat & Aunt Melissa sent me $$$ for my birthday and mom said it was burning a hole in her pocket so we went to buy the most raved about toy... all my friend's mommies were talking about it yesterday...

The Laugh & Learn House! It's great! It's two sided... has lots of things to play with and it's the perfect size for me!


"Hi daddy!"


I was very entertained by the door... I opened and closed it over and over again...


"Peek-a-boo"...


I really wanted to get this flower to come out so I could play with it, but it's attached...


Climbing through the threshold...


The light switch is definitely one of the best parts!


Look I can even stand up and play!


This thing is great!


Blowing kisses to my Great-Grandma Pat & Great-Aunt Melissa... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!


Here are some videos of me playing with it...


No comments: