Sunday, September 6, 2009

21 months old!

Happy 21 month birthday to me!

This was me and Maggie's reaction when daddy brought out my 21 month birthday present...


It's a toddler table and chairs!


Perfect for watching tv...


and eating a snack...


I love it! (the best part is that it's IKEA and the table was only $7 so if I ruin it mom and dad don't care)...


Setting Plex up for tea time...


It's also a great arts and crafts table...


Next we stuck to our new Sunday morning routine of going to a park and getting groceries...


Daddy and I ready to slide (it was HOT... way too hot to be at the park)...


We played on a few things though before we started to melt...


Mom wants to know who took her baby and replaced her with a big girl... I think the ponytail put mom over the edge!


We decided to feed the ducks some snacks... I kept saying "duuuckieeee"...


Dad had to hold onto me because I was really leaning over like I was going to jump in...


I'm really getting good at throwing...


After a long nap we headed to an early dinner at Cheesecake Factory...


and then to explore the fountain area at Southlake Town Square...


Modeling...


Mom is always trying to get a perfect picture of me on my monthly birthday...


Sometimes it's just not in the cards (I've got a weird tongue habit going on where I run my tongue back and forth across my lips, it makes mom and dad laugh)...


We decided to spend some time exploring Barnes and Noble before we headed home...


Trying again for that perfect picture and just getting tongue shots...


I was too busy watching "Bob Bob" (Bob the Builder) to take pictures...


One last tongue shot... maybe we'll try again tomorrow for that perfect picture!

1 comment:

Kronlund Family said...

Happy 21 month birthday Milla! Thanks for the tip on the Ikea table, we might have to get one of those! :)