Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our first cold front!

Mom always remembers that day that she would leave to school in short sleeves and need long sleeves by the end of the day... today was that day!

I wore my cute ruffled blue dress today with leggings (mom loved this dress so much she bought it twice on clearance)...


a couple of pictures before we left...



When we pulled into the school parking lot I started to cry... I was saying "done, no" over and over again... Mom pushed through and took me into the classroom, where I screamed and clung to her... Literally by the time mom made it to the preschool director's office... I had stopped! My teacher took a few pictures of me playing today to show mom what a good day I had, even though it had a rocky start!

Thank you Miss April for the pictures!

Here I am painting my red schoolhouse...


Eating my muffin at snack (must have been chocolate chip)...


playing the drums during music class...


We have music class with Ms. Donna every Tuesday... which is great since we don't have time to go to music class anymore... Miss April says it's my favorite thing...


Here is my daily report...


Visiting my sculpture friends as usual... (luckily mom brought me a jacket)


So my favorite "book" these days is my fisher price catalog. I am wearing it out! If you have one at your house that I can have, please let mommy know!


Checking out the tv (don't I look like an old man with his newspaper)...


This afternoon we put on "mud clothes" and went to the park... man were we surprised to see a HS Football team practicing... SO fun!


You can tell in this picture that the sun finally came back out...


I asked mommy if I could swing (something I rarely do these days)...


But today it was fun...


Going down the big slide...


Tonight a package arrived...


if you can believe it... it's an early Christmas present from Grandma Kitty & Papa...


Is it blocks?


Oh it's a chair!


Perfectly sized for me!


It even says my name! (it also makes a great headrest)...


and it's so light that I can carry it...


I know I was suppose to open it tomorrow, but I saw the box arrive and there was NO WAY that I was going to let dad not show me what was inside... it is SUCH a great chair!

Thank you SOOOO much!!!!

No comments: