Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Perfect Day for the Zoo...

I started my morning with cuddles from my puppy...


Then we headed to the zoo to meet Bubba and Addi. It was only 65 degrees outside, which in mom's opinion is PERFECT zoo weather!

I got to skip my stroller this time and catch a ride with Addi... Thanks again!


How cute is my snow leopard sweatsuit?


Bubba had a wagon too!


We decided to change things up today and we went and did the Texas Wild side first...


I stopped to ride the pony before going to see the animals...


We saw an alligator (or as I say Al-dator)...


He put on a show for us!


So did the river otters!


Bubba got cozy with the alligator... It was so fun to go to the Texas Wild side first because there was NO ONE there! It was like having the zoo to ourselves!


"Hi Mr. Mountain Lion... I'm coming to visit you"...


Bubba was playing shy for one of the zoo keepers...


Checking out a pony...


I convinced Addi to check him out too...


Next we stopped to ride the carousel...




Bubba rode in the wagon...


Then we rode the train back up to the the African Safari side of the zoo...


I still LOVE the train!


and Miss Carrie gets the best smiles from me...


Look how long my hair is getting!


Bubba headed home and us girls stayed for lunch...


Addi fed me a fry...


It was so fun to eat outside, we got to run around and chase birds and squirrels...


Doing my elephant dance... ready to go see them!


YAY!


"Did you see the giraffes?"


The white tiger came out to play...


and I showed Addi how the kangaroos hop...


We held hands for a little while...


How cute is my matching bow? Mom printed it for me...


I was so sad that the kangaroos weren't hopping... they were napping!


I found one I could hug though!


Such a toddler! I walked over 1/2 the zoo today... I didn't have squeaky shoes or a leash and I did GREAT! Mom never had to chase me down and I never whined or complained...


Goofing off before train ride #2 (we got an all day pass)...


Peekaboo... I went up and gave Addi the sweetest hug, but mom didn't get it on film... she will always remember it though... it was definitely a friendship hug...


Addi preparing for her dismount...


Being goofy...


Train time!


Miss Christy was making us laugh...


Addison showing us where her ears were...


Then trying to find mine under all my hair...


and giving me a kiss...


Peekaboo mom!


Is it time yet?


Showing off my choo choo skills...


Not sure what is better the train or the an-ee-mals (that's how I say it)...


Tonight mom captured me dancing to Wiggle Wiggle from Yo Gabba Gabba...


Oh how my dancing has changed since I first started dancing to them!

No comments: