Monday, September 21, 2009

Jungle-clad Gymnast...

We headed to ASI this morning for gymnastics...


Mom made me a special leopard print shirt to match my new leopard pants...


She likes these pants so much she bought them in 2 sizes... so expect to see them a lot!


Not to brag... but mom says I was the best behaved kid in class today. An AMAZING difference from my first class where I cried the entire time. I never fussed or cried, I waited my turn and did all my skills...


I really love the trampoline...


Jumping with my hands in the air...


BIG jumps (I now know the words Big and Tall and use them appropriately)...


Practicing my straddle jump...


and my seat drop...


This is fun mom!


A few more jumps...


Then we headed to the big red mat to dance... today we got to dance with teddy bears...


and jump with them too...


Time for the foam pit!


So much fun!


I'm still not great about swinging on the rope... I'll try it, but I don't stay on for all my swings...


On our obstacle course I was suppose to do an arabesque... this was my interpretation...


and so was this... it was cracking mommy (who had like 20 years of ballet) up!


Thankfully I had a fun morning and a long nap because I spent the rest of the day saying "no"... "mine"... "no"... mom has no idea where all this is coming from... I was seriously sharing on Saturday... hopefully I'll snap out if it for school tomorrow... friends beware!!

No comments: