Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Fun at Jump for Fun!

This morning we headed out on a family adventure to Jump for Fun, there is truly no easier place to wear out a toddler...


I was very interested in playing air hockey...


and really seemed to get the concept...


The big slide continues to be my favorite...


I asked daddy to go down it with me a few times...


Doing the obstacle course with daddy...


Taking a break...


Excited for whatever bounce house I was headed to next!


I tried to go down "bubba style" but I chickened out and flipped over right before I went...


Me and my favorite baby at home watching tv... This is Lulu, she was a Christmas present...


We matched today with our purple shirts and our pink pants...


Ahhh... a slide I can go "bubba style" on...


Hanging from my bars...


"What's that mom? I start school tomorrow?"


Maybe I should run and hide...


I'm actually pretty excited!


I was also pretty excited today when daddy turned my table into a house...


"I see you daddy"...




Mom and dad had bets on how soon I would stand on top of the table... dad said 5 minutes, mom said 10... that was yesterday... it wasn't until this evening that I realized I could do it... and I didn't even use the chairs to get up there!


Wish me luck for school tomorrow and tune in tomorrow night to see pictures...

No comments: